Monday, October 4, 2010

Who am I?

I am terrible at introductions, but since I have nothing to blog of note regarding food, I thought the first post would be a good one to use to introduce myself.

I am a married wife, a soon-to-be mother, and owner of two crazy hunting dogs.

I am a complete mess in the kitchen, but I do make some palatable means every now and then (at least, that's what my husband tells me). I will end up with flour in my hair, flour hand prints on my butt (I have a bad habit of wiping my hands on my butt and not realizing it), or jalapeno in my eye.

I am also diabetic, and have to watch carefully what I eat. I'm hoping that a little more accountability will help me keep better track of my blood sugars, so writing what I eat is a good way to do that.

The husband and I have been trying to eat in more - this blog is a great way of making sure that eating in actually happens.

I'm hoping to keep better track of our grocery budget, too, and this blog will be good for that, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment